Peaceful Day Guided Hike
Learn how connecting with, and caring for, the land can be a meditative endeavor—and how we can act in ways that contribute to a sustainable future for the Earth. This hike focuses on Well’s beautiful 110 acres and our active practice of conservation.
- Come for a “Behind The Scenes” walk at Well of Mercy.
- Look and listen as Kevin Campbell, native plant expert, identifies native and cultivated plants/flora.
- Hike along the trails and wooded areas.
- Visit the restored meadow and discuss the habitat that invites pollinators including Monarch butterflies.
- Walk to the Sacred Circle and see the aged Catalpa tree and listen to stories of possible origin.
- Observe the beauty of nature.
- Connect with restorative qualities of being in nature.
- Receive a gift from the property so you can have your own little piece of Well of Mercy.
Contact our office at 704-539-5449 with questions or to make an overnight reservation in conjunction with your Peaceful Guided Hike Ticket. Office hours: Wednesday – Saturday 10am-5pm.
Well of Mercy is a ministry of hospitality and healing sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas.
September 21, 2022 @10-4pm